2.1 Personal Data
- We collect your personal data which may include but are not limited to name, profile picture, email address, date of birth and phone number when you sign up to our platform.
- We collect your payment information including a credit card number, name on card, expiration date, security code and zip code.
- Credit card processing is done by a third party which may include Stripe (stripe.com) and Apple Pay. Your card information is protected by that third party.
- We collect your bank information including account number, routing number, name on account, bank name and bank address.
- By signing up a Driver/Bike Messenger, you provide driver’s name, national identification number (equivelant to social security number in US), date of birth, email address, physical address, phone number, driver’s license photo, driver’s license information, vehicle information, and car insurance information.
- By signing up as a Business, we collect your business name, physical address, phone number, email, website, business license, business branch locations and business point of contact.
- By signing up as a healthcare provider, we collect your name, physical address, phone number, email, website, medical license, national identification number (equivalent to social security number in US), physical address of place of practice.
- We will use your payment information to pay for business subscriptions, pay for products/services offered by vendors and make refunds for services.
2.2 Use of Personal Data
- We use personal data for the following reasons but are not limited to administering access to our platforms during the registration process, to request a service and cater to that request, sending notifications via SMS & Emails, marketing emails and text to help us improve the content and functionality of our platform, and to better understand the Users of our Services.
- We DO NOT share patient records created by a Provider with any third parties nor use with GlobalValley marketing.
- We DO NOT share user account data created by partner businesses & clients with any third parties nor use with GlobalValley marketing unless explicitly specified by the business.
- We will use bank information to pay sales revenue generated from the platform to Businesses.
- We will periodically collect Customer’s location information which include user address, IP address and coordinates.
- We use the location information to help Drivers/Bike Messengers deliver the product to the users’ location, fetch the businesses for the region, users to track the product during the delivery phase and to cater the service requested by the user.
2.3 Personally Non-Identifiable Information
- We collect personally non-identifiable information at the time of registration, or when you choose to use our Platform. This information is not, by itself, sufficient to identify or contact Users. Examples include but are not limited to demographic data, age, education level, profession, geographic location or gender. GlobalValley may store such information. Or it may be included in databases owned and maintained by GlobalValley’s affiliates, agents or service providers. GlobalValley may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Platform and the domain names of our visitors’ internet service providers. It is important to note that no personal data is available or used in this process.
2.4 Information We Collect When You Use Our Platform
- We receive information from Users’ devices, including IP address, web browser type, mobile operating system version, phone carrier and manufacturer, unique device identifiers, and, if you register with your Facebook account, your Facebook identifier.
- Usage Information. We automatically receive information about your interactions with our Platform, such as the pages or other content you view, the products you search for or purchase, and the dates and times of your visits, to help us understand how you use our Platform, help us improve our Platform, and provide you information about our Platform.
- Call and Text Information. We work with one or more third parties to facilitate phone calls and text messages between Businesses, Providers, Customers and Drivers/Bike Messengers who are delivering the Customers’ products. We receive information about these communications including the date and time of the call or text message, the parties’ phone numbers, and the content of the text messages. We do not record or have access to the content of the phone calls.
- User Feedback. Customers and Drivers/Bike Messengers can rate and review each other at the end of every delivery. Customers are able to see a Drivers/Bike Messenger’s aggregate ratings during a delivery. After a delivery, we may share feedback or comments that Customers provide with Drivers/Bike Messengers and the business, but we will not identify the Customer. We may also share with Drivers/Bike Messengers their aggregate ratings.
2.5 Aggregated Personal Data
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our Users, we might analyze the personal data that is provided through the Platform in aggregate form. This aggregate information does not identify Users personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and other third parties for other lawful purposes.
2.6 Cookies, Web Beacons and Log Files
- In operating this Website and the Services, we may use technologies such as cookies, web beacons and log files. A cookie is a piece of information that the computer that hosts our Website gives to your computer when you access a website. A web beacon is an electronic file that signals when a webpage, advertisement, video, other content, an email or newsletter has been viewed. Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile application each time you access the Website or our Services. Our cookies, web beacons and log files help provide additional functionality to the Website and Services and help us analyze Website and Services usage more accurately.
2.7 Additional Tracking
- We may, either directly or through third party companies and individuals we engage to provide services to us, also track your use of our Website and the Services for purposes of our own customer support, analytics, research, product development, fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, as well as to enable you to use and access the Services and pay for your activities on the Website and through the Services. However, patient records created by our providers are not tracked through this.
2.8 Sharing Information
- We use the information we collect from our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new services, and to protect GlobalValley and our Users. We also use this information with the exception of patient records and customer data without explicit permission from business to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results. We won't share Users' personal information with anyone except for the situations listed below or unless we specifically inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of our sharing your personal information.
- However we may share the information in following cases:
- Authorized service providers. Our authorized service providers are companies that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include, but are not limited to, fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, delivering packages, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analyses, supporting the functionality of the Services, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features we offer. These service providers may have access to User's personal information except patient records customer data without explicit permission from the business and to the extent necessary to perform their functions, but we do not allow them to share or use any of your personal information for any other purpose.
- GlobalValley subsidiaries. We may share information we collect, including personal information with exception to customer data and patient records, with GlobalValley-owned businesses. Sharing information with our affiliates enables us to provide you with information about a variety of products and services that might interest you. All GlobalValley companies comply with applicable privacy and security laws and, at a minimum, in any commercial e-mail they send to you, will give you the opportunity to choose not to receive such e-mail messages in the future.
- Business partners. We may share User's personal information with the exception of patient records and customer data without explicit permission from the business with the merchants offering the products, services, promotions, contests and/or sweepstakes. We won't share your personal information with these businesses unless you choose to participate in their offer or program. When you choose to engage in a particular offer or program, you authorize us to share your email address and other information with the relevant merchant.
- When you contact us, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our Services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
- Other Situations. We also may disclose your information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our Users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce the Terms of Service or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- We will NOT share your personal data:
- To run interest-based advertising campaigns that collect personal data such as email addresses, telephone numbers, and credit card numbers.
- To use or associate personal data with remarketing lists, cookies, data feeds, or other anonymous identifiers.
- To use or associate targeting information, such as demographics or location, with any personal data collected from the ad or its landing page.
- To share any personal data with Google or third party companies through our remarketing tag or any product data feeds which might be associated with our ads.
- To send Google or third party companies precise location information without obtaining your consent.
We take precautions to ensure the security of your information. However, we cannot guarantee that hackers or unauthorized personnel will not gain access to your personal information despite our efforts. You should note that in using the Website and our related Services, this information will travel through third party infrastructures which are not under our control.
2.11 Links to Other Websites
- The Website and our related Services are not intended for children under 13, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. Children aged 13 or older should not submit any personal information without the permission of their parents or guardians. By using the Website and our related Services, you are representing that you are at least 18.